At StorTown, we love to give back in meaningful ways, especially when it comes to giving our time and a hearty meal to those in need.
In celebration of Heritage Day this year, we teamed up with local businesses (including Chilli Source, Superspar Waterfall, Neat Freak, 9 Mil, RMS Staffing, and MJ Media) to bring smiles and yummy boerie rolls to the littlest of South Africans – the children at S’Thandokuhle Creche and Pre-school. What a fulfilling experience!
Whilst there, we realised that this little school is in need of some essentials to be able to continue their good work – from teaching materials to the big ticket item of a roof, this is a school in need. Watch one of the teachers, S’themible, explain what happens when it rains at S’Thandokuhle.
Thank you to MJ Media for donating a fridge! Want to lend a helping hand?
Here’s the wish list:
- Fixing the roof
- Stationery (Pritt Glue, Scissors, Books, Crayons, Prestik, Paper A4 and A3, etc.)
- Toys & Non-Perishable Food
- Water dispensers
- Outdoor play area (Hoola Hoops, Plastic Toddler bikes, etc.)
- Sheets for cribs
- Small and medium sized blankets
- Party Packs for children for their graduation this year